i have missed blogging. there, said it.
here's a comeback post featuring some internet goodness. LINKS I HEART posts have always been a fan favorite so i hope you enjoy.
- lola eats better than we do - a LIST OF FRUITS & VEG that are safe for rabbits' delicate tummies
- because you never know what you will find at the thrift - GORGEOUS WIRE CHAIRS spotted by the eagle eyed sherry of YOUNG HOUSE LOVE
- indoor plants are my latest obsession so THIS POST is my jam; interior design, gorgeous photography and thrifted finds
- i dare you not to fall in love with this RESCUE PUP'S sweet face, or the HOUSE OF HUMBLE blog in general
- practical and fair PARENTING ADVICE
- i actually work for a clothing retailer with a plus department and found THIS POST really inspiring
- joann shared some of her VINTAGE BOOK COLLECTION and the conversation inevitably turned towards typeface, graphics and the smell of old books. so pleased i am not the only weirdo book sniffer out there.
- i am experiencing full-on SHOWER ENVY
- add to that some FLOOR ENVY from this gorgeous belgian apartment
- i have sorta kinda made friends again with PINTEREST - feeling inspired, not overwhelmed... for the time being
- each spring i fall in love with scarves all over again and THIS HOW-TO is packed with tutorial goodness made easy - just click on the photo of a style you like and it automatically redirects you to a video of simple instructions. amazing!
- more sunshine
- discovering money in your pocket
- compliments from a co-worker
- treating oneself to chinese delivery
- holding small babies
please leave me a link to your latest post! i would love to check it out and, you never know, maybe it will find its way onto the next links i heart list.